Conversation about Interview




Conversation about Interview




Receptionist    : good morning miss, may I help you ?
Interviewee     : good morning. I came here to attend the interview
Receptionist    : very well. Follow me, I'll lead you tou the HRD room.
Interviewee     :  Ok
Receptionist    : excuse me mam, there is a girl outside who want to attend the job interview. Here is her file
Interviewer      : very well, let her in.
Receptionist    : now you may going in to do the interview miss. Good luck and do your best.
Knock. . . Knock
interviewer      : come in
interviewee      : good morning maam .
interviewer      : good morning, please come in and take a seat.
interviewee      : thank you
interviewer      : So, you are the one who name's olyvia meyliana ?
interviewee      : yes, I am
interviewer      : I am the accounting manager of this company, my name is maratus sholihah.
interviewee      : pleasure to meet you maam
interviewer      : well then, ready to start our interview section ?
interviewee      : sure maam, I ready
interviewer      : first of all, what makes you interested to join our company.
interviewee      : because the position needed in this company is match with the degree I've been take   when I was study in Gunadarama University back than.
interviewer      : okay, next tell me about yourself.
Interviewee     : I have been graduated from gunadarma university with accounting degree.
interviewer      : then what do you know about accounting ?
interviewee      : I understand abaout companies financial statements, able to operate ms.word, ms.excel, ms power point and I have a heart warming personality .
interviewer      : I see. Know lets talk about sallary, how much your demand ?
interviewee      : well you can pay me with the standard sallaries in this company .
interviewer      : okay, this interview section is done. I'll inform you either if you pass or not after make same decision. Please wait the next information from us. Thank you very much and have a good day .
interviewee      : I'll wait to be hearing a good knows from you maam, thank you very much and have a good day .

Komentar

Postingan Populer