Kinds of Business Latter



1.       Appreciation Latter

November 30, 2016.

Peter Smithfield
President and CEO
North America

Mr. David Kimberly
Director General, Civil Aviation
Government of Seychelles
10 Island View Parkway
Seychelles

Dear David,
I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to you for your very active participation in our recent conference in montreal on the “future of aviation”. The chairman and board members have also asked me to pass on their sincere appreciation for tour efforts in supporting the Institute in this important undertaking.

Your skill in chairing the controversial panel on “ The Role of Developing Countries in the Future of Aviation Management” was very much appreciated by those representing all sides of that extremely sensitive topic. As well, we have received numerous post-conference request for the paper you delivered on “The Critical Issue of Cooperation between Airlines and Airports.” It appears that you may have penned a best-seller with the one”.

On both a professional and a personal level, I really appreciated the time that the two of us were able to spend together for fun and reflection during conference down times. I certainly learned a lot about the unique aspects of aviation operations in your part of the world (not to mention the things you tought me about the backhand on the squash count!).

Again, thanks so much for your enthusiastic participation in our conference. I have no doubt that it would not have been the successthat it was without your presence.

Please keep in touch, and drop in and visit us whenever you are in this part of the world.

Very sincerely,


Peter Smithfield
President and CEO





2.       Order Latter

ELEKTRONIK BARU
Jln. Widuri No. 34 Jakarta
Telp. 021-88898763

ORDER LETTER

Jakarta, 26th September 2016

Kepada Yth:
PT. MAJU KOMPUTER
Jln. Mawar No. 66 Jakarta Pusat

Dear Mr Suhardi,
I am interested in the item contained in Computer Magazine edition of 24 September 2016. I want to order:

6 external hardware with a capacity of 2 terabytes
6 internal hardware with the capacity of 1 terabyte
6 external hardware with a capacity of 500 gigabytes

Please send it to the thistle street address number 34, Medan. For payment I will immediately transfer to the account you registered on advertising in computer magazines.

Best regards,



Teguh Riyadi


3.      Formal Resignation Letter
Bandar Lampung, February 25, 2015
To:
Hidayat Santoso
The general manager
Two Brothers Company
Bright Street, no.3
Jakarta Barat, Jakarta, 54321
Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that I decided to quit my position as Marketing Manager in 2 Brothers Company, effective on February 26, 2015.
Thanks for the support and the opportunity that you had given for me since I worked at this company. I really enjoyed my precious years for cooperating with you and all the employees of this company. Actually this is a difficult decision for me to leave this company. But I realized that I have to develop my career in different field and places. Hopefully, this company keeps moving forward and constantly developing.
If there is a job I have to finish before I go, please inform me.
Thank you for your attention and wisdom.
With Regards,
Abraham Saputra




4.      Formal Complaint Letter

Bandar Lampung, 19th April 2010
To:
Mr. Herman Sariadi
Customer Service Manager
Good Electronics
Naga Street, no.6
Bandar Lampung, Lampung
Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to make complaint regarding the product that I purchased recently. I bought a washing machine with serial number no. 1234.567 and product model no. 9876.432 from one of your outlet in Angkasa Street, no. 9, Bandar Lampung, Lampung.
The product did not work properly. Its water player cannot move and when it operates the machine became very hot quickly. I have lodged a complaint on your customer service center, but there is no respond or action taken till now.
I have been a customer of your outlet for long, but this incident made me disappointed with the service you provide. Therefore, I ask want you to take an action to resolve this problem as early as possible. I attached a copy of the bill and photos of the product.
Thank You
Sincerely,
Fatima Azahra
Appendix: 1. Copy of the bill and photograph products.


5.      Making an Inquiry
Function :

When you are requesting more information about product or service. This type of business latter tens to include specific information such as product type, as well as asking for further details in the from brochures, catalog, telephone cintact, etc. making inquiries can also help you keep up on your competition. Use this latter template to ensure you receive a prompt replay.

23 october 2016
Jane smith, Executive Director
Xavier Foundation
555 S. Smith St.
Washington, DC. 2222

Dear Ms. Smith,

When we attended the International Electronics Trade Fair in London last month, we visited your stand and saw a very interesting demonstration of your automatic high-security garage doors. The ability to drive straight in and out of your garage from the comfort of your car, as well as your emphasis on theft protection appealed to us. We believe that there is a ready market for this in the United States.

Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the international Zetax Corporation, well-known in the security and theft prevention industry.

Would you please send us your current sales literature and price list? Of course, we will be glad to provide the usual credit and trade reverences if we decide to order from your company.

Sincerely
Making Director


Referensi



Komentar

Postingan Populer